Friday, June 3, 2011

LIVING THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR LEADER

     The Warrior LEADER dances with life. Ergo, the Dancing Warrior Spirit is alive when we adapt certain ways at work, with the family or simply running in the mountains of beautiful Colorado which I love to do. It is how I want to BE( since I am a human being,not a human doing).  The warrior follows orders of the heart( what is right) NOT orders from others ( unless you are a good soldier). Warriors fight battles within against self doubt,fear,failure...your stuff,your demons, your tigers. I find that in order to live like a warrior leader I must attend to the following on a daily basis:
1)Be Grateful
2)Meditate
3)Create...be creative
4)Contribute...make a difference...SERVICE
    When I am in this sacred space and live each day like this, I am HAPPY...and happiness is,indeed, a habit. It's a plan, it's work...it is SIMPLE...but not easy. It is part of the devine,a marriage of East and West, of science and mysticism.  See my blog on spirituality and leadership and the video about this on my video page.
     My mind-heart is filled with these thoughts and I hope yours are as well then I say "namaste",
     Love your way, JPL
    

No comments:

Post a Comment