Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A LEADER'S/COACH'S CREED

  I WRITE AS I TALK...INCESSENTLY ONCE I BEGIN. But for this blog, I will cut to the chase and state what I believe to be the central belief of our sacred work of coaching/leading. It is something I have written after reading a statement by Rudolph Steiner on his approach to teaching and then, putting my spin on his philosophy:

REGARD THOSE YOU COACH & LEAD IN SACRED AWE,
COACH & LEAD THEM IN LOVE,
CREATE & CULTIVATE A PLACE OF HEART,
WHERE ALL BELIEVE THEY CAN BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN ORDINARY.

   This sums up everything I have been trying to say so maybe all the other blogs are seriously superfluous. Well, that is not exactly correct...the other blogs have their own merit as you will notice.
You decide. But for today I am done. I WILL be starting to blog on other topics in July and give all of the leader/coach energy to you to absorb and digest and discover how this may relate to what you want to accomplish with your work/life...  Keep Shining,  DocJ

No comments:

Post a Comment