Friday, October 2, 2020

BEGINNING AGAIN

 BEGINNING AGAIN!!!  See also, all the posts that come before this. I'm just letting you know

what I'm doing right now. Sooooo, we I gooooo

I'm BACK!!! after writing 3 books in last 4 years, I have returned to my BLOG. I hope this helps to show you what I've learned and pass it on.  Here is an excerpt from my next book, Published by Mango Publishing and arriving next Spring and called...THE COMPETITIVE BUDDHA ... a book about the humanistic side of competing and coaching, that of connection, cooperation, compassion, collaboration and a more mindful way of mastering our craft. In it I work diligently to bring well-chosen and selective spiritual laws, principles and strategies of Buddhist thought into the world of sports. By doing this, I would hope that you will be able to heighten your joy and happiness while reducing the suffering in your life. Sport is one of the few activities in life that can help you to do this. As a life-long student of philosophy, psychology and athletics, I have learned that this is possible and I want to use this book to help you to experience a sea change in how you perform.

This book is about mastery, leadership and spirituality. Reading it, you will learn what you need to keep, what you need to discard, and what you need to add

to your mental, emotional and spiritual skill set as an athlete, coach, leader, parent, CEO or any other performer in life. You will not only learn about how Buddhism can help you to be better prepared for sports and life, but how sports and life can teach you about Buddhism. You will discover how people from all parts of the world have brought together the Buddha and athletics for greater fun, enjoyment and pleasure during their performances. I will demonstrate how certain timeless core Buddha values will inspire you to embrace and navigate the unchartered waters of mastery. I believe you will find the Buddha mind and the Kobe Bryant Mamba Mentality to be quite interesting and very useful.

When it comes to leadership and coaching, this book will teach you how the best of the best coaches today use the ancient methods for these modern times, especially when it comes to the concept of SERVANT LEADER. You will learn very specific strategies and techniques to implement this special way to guide and lead.

All of this is supplemented by inspiring Zen stories as well as an extensive NOTABLE BIBLIOGRAPHY to help you to become more informed beyond this book.


 Hope this stimulates some interest. I'll keep you posted...  Jerry


No comments:

Post a Comment