Friday, December 8, 2017

WHEN BEING DEMANDING


Here is something to ponder into the weekend:


When given the privilege and honor of being with struggling athletes,

I love to tell them I BELIEVE and have confidence in them .

THEN, I am very, very DEMANDING of them... relentlessly so.

And, I demonstrate PATIENCE and LOVE as I await their blossoming.

I see the alternative and it's OBSOLETE... ineffective at best. Not pretty!

Coaching is when I fight for the hearts of my athletes and have them

feel loved and valued and deeply connected to me, the team, the game and

ultimately to something much bigger than any of this.

Namaste'

5 comments:

  1. VitaLife Salmon and Sweet Potato dog food contain salmon as its number one ingredient. Salmon provides premium quality, lean protein, rich in omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. Give your dog the benefits of good ingredients with products from VitaLife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information is very informative also you can click over here ,and get such type of info, this is the great resource to get such type of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheely | The largest platform to play wheely online games in 2019. We have a number of fun games for kids both boys and girls. for more information click here : https://wheelygamessssss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mutilate a Doll 3 Game is up and coming Virtual stressball material science sandbox about mutilating ragdolls game this is update form of old Mutilate a Doll 2 Game. Mutilate A Doll 2 - Mutilate A Doll 3 : Ragdolls Game are addicting as well as pressure releasing games. for more info click this website : Mutilate a doll 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work man i would like to congratulate you on this effort strike force heroes 4

    ReplyDelete