Monday, March 18, 2013

SACRED THOUGHTS

  SACRED THOUGHTS

  When my thoughts are aligned with my intentions they are SACRED thoughts. I work to keep my thoughts aligned with what I intend to CREATE. I INTEND to create wellness, abundance, happiness and everything else falls in place just as it supposed to, not how it should necessarily. In this way,I exercise my power to CHOOSE a life that fits skin tight over my spirit and in the process of such choice, I automatically live in harmony with INTENTION.  Think possibility NOT disability. This is my first blog in quite awhile and I am hoping I can get back into the groove. Been busy writing my next book which will be published in the Fall of 2013. Title: COACHING WITH A DANCING HEART. I can't wait to have it finished so that I can share the message with you.  I had a strong intention to write this book and when that happened, it seemed to flow and complete itself. 
Remember, never take a donkey to the derby ( why do that in life?)
Shang Shan,  Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment